Monday, July 12, 2010

Chris/Caroline

When Corbin was born I was really amazed at how much he looked like Chris. He has a few features that I say look like me, but he looks a lot like his daddy. Then mini-me was born, Claire, and from the second I saw her I was shocked at how much she looked like me. People comment ALL the time on how she looks and acts like her mama. Then Sweet Caroline was born. When I first saw her I could not believe how identical she looked to her daddy. SHE looks JUST Like CHRIS! Sometimes I look down at her and just have to laugh because it is as if I am looking at him. She even has his facial expressions down! Not sure if you can see it as much as I can, but here is Caroline then Chris then Caroline again!


I think it is pretty adorable! One thing is for sure... she loves her daddy.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

OMG- WHOA......... scary

Natalie said...

that is so freakin a-dor-able! she does look amazingly JUST like him!! I love her expression in that last pic!