
Been busy like always around here. We have had a great few weeks. We have been enjoying the nice weather! I go back to work on Wednesday, so I have been soaking in all this fun time with my babies, and I am already counting down the days until summer...Caroline is three months old tomorrow. Time has gone by really fast. She is a sweet little MAMA'S girl! She is one spoiled baby.. She makes everyone work to keep her happy!! She has become a great sleeper at night which makes a happy mama! Her smile is just precious.

The ZOO! Brian, Mary, PawPaw and my gang went to the Zoo. It was a perfect day, and the kids had a great time. Corbin and Claire saw the zoo from Brian and PawPaws shoulders...

and princess Caroline saw the zoo from the stroller and our arms.

Brian, PawPaw, Chris, Corby and Claire

This particular day I decided the girls needed to show some Aggie spirit. No matter what school they end up going to, you won't be able to say I didn't try to brainwash them to go to A&M. They looked super cute... I love buying matching outfits for the girls. One of the many pluses of having girls close in age. I would try to coordinate Corbin too, but that would mean not wearing Batman, Spiderman or one of the many other action heroes.

Feeding the ducks at the zoo.

Corbin and Claire were watching a movie in his bed...

Corbin and Caroline enjoying some early morning cartoons together.

Last week I took the kids to a fun play place with a fun jumpy thing. They had a great time!

My sweet baby that I just love so much. I could just kiss this face alllllllll day!

My two favorite boys in the world.

We went to the beach for the first part of Easter weekend. The cousins all went to the Easter egg hunt there. Here is how Caroline did the Easter egg hunt... asleep in Pa's arms.

Caroline and Shelby! Caroline is catching up!

June. Corbin. Claire and Sophie after the hunt.

Crafty Aunt Natalie brought these fun bunnies for the kids to decorate. They thought it was so fun, and they turned out so cute. So fun that the kids have an art teacher for an aunt.

Corbin went out on Uncle Jon's boat. He LOVED it. They went and got some shrimp at the marina to fish with. Corbin loved telling me about how fast they went!

Aunt Margie fished with Corbin. He caught on fast. He is not quite patient enough to be a successful fisherman, but he still loves it.

Bubble time with Paw Paw at the Barrow's Easter.

Corbin having fun!

So cute. I love this pic Chris got of my girl. He said she was actually trying to avoid getting her picture taken, and this is the picture he got. She is such a handful.

Corbin and Claire were messing with Nana and Paw Paws decorations...

My family. I love them all so much. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I would say I am one lucky lady.

Nana and Caroline Louise
No comments:
Post a Comment