Dear Corbin,
You will always be my baby boy. You are so very special to so many people. You make my heart smile every time I look at you. You are such a beautiful little man. I love the way you have become so bossy! You love to tell everyone what they should be doing, and exactly how to do it. Unbelievable how you forget nothing. We have learned not to tell you that you can do or have something unless we fully intend for it to happen! School this year has been so wonderful for you. The things you have learned have truly amazed us. You are so happy, and you love to play. You are such a BOY! I love how you pretend to be spiderman and batman. When you are in character, it is priceless. I LOVE that you say the sweetest most precious things. When you tell me you love me, to have a nice day, or that I am your best friend you melt my heart. You and your Daddy are such great buddies, and I am so glad that you have such a good role model. You are your Daddy's BIG MAN & your Mama's bubby. I really can't put into words how much I love you, or how I feel about you. The day you were born you made us parents, and that was the best day. We are so thankful for you, we are so proud of you, we are so in love with you, and you truly just make us happy. Thank you Corbin for being the best little boy in the world. Thank you for filling my heart with so much happiness. Claireb and Caroline are so lucky to have you as a big brother. I know you will always look out for them. Happy birthday to my precious boy. I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always ... forever and ever my baby you'll be.
I love you...
Mama

1 comment:
great post! love your letters!
Post a Comment