I thought it would be super fun to rent a bounce house for the day, just for grins and giggles. I called about a million bounce house places to find the best deal. Since I did it on such short notice this super nice man gave me a great deal on the birthday cake bouncer... Was it a birthday party... no... but it was still a PARTY!!!!!!!!! The weather was PERFECT! The kids had such a great time, and so did all the moms! Thank you Kelly for these precious pics!
Corbin got hot after all of his jumping.. he thought his b-day suit would be appropriate for the b-day jumper... Luckily he only took his shirt off...
having fun... the kids were outside jumping and playing from 10 this morning until about 7 tonight... I am hoping they sleep in tomorrow.. I already know Claire is going to be mad when she wakes up to no more jumpy.
She had such a great day!Sweet little Caroline.. She slept through a lot of the action today! Next spring break we will have to do this again! Shelby and Caroline will be able to jump all around with the big kids next year! Today was so much fun! As a mom there is nothing better than watching your kids have fun...

1 comment:
Sara - quick question for you - where do you buy all of Caroline's bows and headbands? I've found some online places, but would rather buy them in a store. Any help is appreciated - you can email me at school. :)
Post a Comment