Monday, April 26, 2010

Have I told you lately how much I love my kids?

All I can say is that I love my babies so much. I really can't explain just how happy they make me, or the feeling I get deep in my heart when they smile. The happiness these children bring me.. well I can't explain it.
Caroline Louise looks so precious in blue! It makes her pretty blue eyes sparkle!
Corbin & the girls went to a super fun birthday party yesterday. It was at a park, so we really enjoyed the nice weather. Corbin and his friends ran all around with their spiderman masks on. Corbin thought this was so awesome! He is such a boy! Constantly running, jumping, growling and just loving the outdoors.
My "big" kids
We all know how much my kids love giant inflatables...
Princess... Chris has called Claire "Princess" for a while know. It seems more and more people are catching onto this and she is now referred to as "princess" often... All I can say is my princess is growing up fast, and says some of the sweetest things. She often will just randomly tell Chris and I that she loves us.. talk about melting your heart. Don't worry though in the next sentence she will tell us her famous line "you are a bad boy/girl and you are not coming to my party!"
Having fun!
The kids had a great weekend. I love my weekends at home with Chris and the kids.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

caroline looks SO big!