
It was a fun week here at the Barrow house. We really enjoyed the nice weather, and being outside! Baby Caroline had her 2 month appointment. She weighs 8 pounds and 14 ounces. She got 2 shots, and all I can say is she cried hard! She ran a little fever and was super cranky the rest of the day, but with the help of tylenol all was well. She is still the most cuddly little shrimp. I could kiss her face all day. She is FINALLY growing into some of her clothes, she has had dresses and bows on the last two days! PRECIOUS! I think we have finally found a formula that she approves of...thank goodness...

Last weekend we went to the beach again. It was still pretty cold out there. The kids had fun, but I am looking forward to going once the hot weather is here.

Paw Paw and Caroline

Uncle Brian sent the girls a super cute rocking chair. It came in a HUGE box with lots of packing peanuts. The kids dumped out the box and played with them all afternoon. It was a huge mess! Surprisingly Chris and the mess makers were able to clean it up pretty quickly.

On the way to the doctor!

She smiles the most precious, huge gummer smiles. I spend all day trying to get her to smile at me.

Love her!

Corbin was trying to entertain his baby sister. Look how Corbin still has his "watch" on. He has had it on since the day she was born, over 9 weeks!

My big man loves Spiderman. I saw this at Target, he has worn it everyday since I got it for him. He really only likes to wear his character t-shirts. Batman, Spiderman, Transformers, or what he calls all the guys...

Soph came over today and the kids had a really fun day. We went to the park and had lunch there. The kids had the most fun in the sand. Celine is not a big fan of the sand, so I made sure Soph got in it! She pretty much though it was the most fun thing ever. The kids were filthy dirty when we left, but had a great time! I love this weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment