A lot has happened since the last time I blogged! The kids had a great Halloween, we did our annual little party. It was really fun this year since it was on a Saturday. We mad ea whole day of fun! The kids really enjoyed their friends and cousins, and most of all the jumpy house. Claire still asks almost daily if we can have a jumpy house... The kids really enjoyed going door to door, but luckily for us they didnt't last too long due to their long day of playing!
Princess Claire... Claire is the sweetest most loving baby girl, but if you don't give her what she wants watch out... She is still a super great sleeper, a super great eater, and a super awesome talker. Each of us puts a kiddo to sleep. We lay with them until they fall asleep. Each night we ask them who they choose that night to put them to sleep. Claire ALWAYS wants her DADDY! She is a Daddy's girl for sure. On the other hand, there are times when she only wants me... you never know with this girl! She still loves anything that has a Disney Princess on it, I think we own every pair of jammies with the princess crew on them. Some of the things she says just blows us away. She learns a lot form Corbin, and is beyond her years in her speaking. I almost forgot.. She has had a few ear infections the last few weeks. Both kids have tubes in their ears, Corbin is on his second set and Claire her first. Her tubes are falling out, and not really working anymore... So since her ears are obviously still having problems she is scheduled for new tubes and her adnoids out this Friday. We have done this surgery three times now, but it never gets any easier... and you never stop worrying.
Corbin and Claire really play well together most of the time. They love each other very much, and are always looking out for each other. On the other hand at times I feel like I am breaking up bar fights between them.
My sweet big man Corbin. He is still loving school very much. It is amazing how much he has learned and how far he has come academically and socially since August. The first week of school we were worried he was going to be too sad to make it in big boy school. Let me tell you his school is AMAZING, and the things they have taught him are amazing. The fact he asks to go to schoool almost daily makes my heart smile, because I know he is happy. His new thing is Transformers. He LOVES them. LOVES them! He sings the song, he knows who the transformers are. Thank God Chris knows about all that stuff, because I could not like action heroes any less. It is painful for me to watch those shows. I would rather watch Barney a million times over. Lucky for Corbin, he has a daddy that will watch those shows with him, and play with all those action figures. One of Corby's favorite things to do is WRESTLE. Chris wrestles with the kids everynight. It is great for them, and great for me because I am a free woman during wrestle time! Corbin is talking more and more about his new baby sister. He is getting a little excited, at least I hope so. He tells me he wants her to be small, he wants to feed her milk, and that she can sleep in my room.
Corbin and Claire at Corbin's fall festival
The jumpy house at our house on Halloween
Couldn't be much cuter..
This was actually tonight. Chris and I were sitting a the table finishing dinner, and I look in the den and find them curled up in the chair reading to each other.
Chris and the kids on his birthday
Chris and I got some new chairs that came in huge boxes... The kids made the boxes into forts. They played in them for a few days, watched shows in them and eveen ate dinner in them.. then it was big trash day, and away the boxes went.
The other news from our house is we FINALLY have a name for our sweet new baby girl... CAROLINE LOUISE! Caroline is a name we both like and Louise is my middle name. We are excited and relieved to finally have a name for this princess. 8.5 weeks and she will be here. A little closer to her due date we will have a finalized c-section day... As of now it is January 14th....

5 comments:
I LOVE Caroline - such a sweet name. Jan 14 will be here before you know it! :)
I LOVE THE NAME!!! :) Good choice :)
love the name. you have such an adorable family. i love the pic where they're whispering/ looking at each other on the couch....so sweet!
I love the name! She will be such a pretty girl- I already know it! The kids were super cute for Halloween- you have such a beautiful family, Sara!
Yah for cBl!!!!
Your kiddos are so adorable and what a pretty name for the newest one :)
Post a Comment