We spent the day yesterday at my parents house. It was really a great day. The kids loved playing with their cousins, and I liked having all my brothers and sister together which doesn't happen often with our crazy schedules. Then we came home the kids went to bed pretty early due to the busy day, and I prepared for SHOPPING! My friends from work picked me up at midnight, yes me and my 8 month pregnant self hit up Toys R Us with the rest of the world at midnight. When we drove up and the line was wrapped around the building I was a little nervous. The lines moved fast, and I got everything on my list. My sister, brother and sister in law hit up a different Toys R Us and got one thing for me I couldn't get :)! I got home at 1:30... slept from 2:30 until 5:30, then my friend picked me up for the real shopping trip! We hit up WalMart, Babies R Us, Kohls and Target. I got home at 8:30 and was WIPED OUT! Chris went out for a bit after I got home, then marathon nap day began!
A single stroller suddenly turned into a triple stroller.
My mom and dad with all the grandkids. In 7 weeks 2 more little girls will be in the bunch!
Tonight Chris and I made gingerbread cookies with the kids. They really love little "projects", so we try to find fun little things for them to do. They had a good time, Claire just ate all the candy, and Corbin are a ton of icing... whatever makes the babies happy!
Chris went to WalMart tonight and bought the Disney movie UP. We all watched it, and it was pretty cute. Kind of sad, but cute. Corbin cried b/c he missed the dog in the movie. He asked if I would buy him another dog. I said yes, praying he forgets in the next day. He told me he was going to name the dog DOG DOG, and that it would help him sleep :)!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Claire is trying to read me a book, so I better run!

1 comment:
We had alot of fun Thursday! They played so cute together. Those cookies look soooooo good! So did Corbin forget about mommy buying him another dog?
Post a Comment