Monday, October 19, 2009

Dear Daddy,





Dear Daddy,
I wanted to tell you happy birthday! There are so many things I love about you daddy. I love that you are my best friend. I know I tell you all the time that you are my best friend, and i mean it. I Love that you take me to get donuts before school. I love that you let me come with you whenever you have to run errands, I know I make the trip ten times longer with all my pee breaks, but you still take me every time. I love that I am your "BIG man", and that you watch all the boy shows with me that mommy and Claire don't like. I love that you are never shy to show me just how much you love me, you even let me rub dog dog on your nose in front of anyone. I love that you cried just as much as I did my first week of school, that means you were going to really miss me! I love the stories you tell me, especially the ones about Batman and Joker. Your stories are much longer, and way more manly than mom's zoo stories. I love when you put me to bed and you hold me and pat my back. I almost forgot... I love when you make milkshakes with me and Claireb at night. I really love when you wrestle with me daddy, i think that is my favorite game. Daddy most of all I love you for just being you. I want to be just like you when I get bigger.
Love,
Your baby Boy CORBIN

DIIIIAAAAADDDDYYY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!!!
I love you so much too daddy. I love that I am your princess. I love that you know how to put bows in my hair. I love that you go shopping and bring home cute clothes for me even when mommy doesn't ask you to. I love that you sing to me. I love that you always tell me just how pretty I am. I love that you made me the most beautiful pink princess room in the world. I love that you can never really be angry with me... As long as I say "DIIIIAAAADDYYY" I am good as gold. I love that you play horsey a million times in a row with me. I love that you sit on the couch and watch Barney with me. I love that you are so proud of Corbin and I , and that you brag about us. Mommy told me you whipped out your phone at a party this weekend and showed off pictures of us... I love that you will read the same book over and over to me. I too love making milkshakes with you and at night. One big milkshake with three straws, what could be better? I love that mommy says I am just like you beacause I love pizza and queso.. oh and hot cheetos. Daddy, I love being your big girl... Even know baby #3 is coming soon, and is going to try to take over, I will let her Know I am your BIG GIRL, she can be your little girl.
I love you !
CB (Claireb)

Daddy,
I cannot wait to meet you. Happy birthday!!!! I cannot wait to be your baby girl! Tell Corbin and Claire to move on over, I will be here soon!
Love,
baby #3.. PLEASE GIVE ME NAME SOON!!!!!

Chris,
Happy Birthday! I love that you love your family more than anything in the world, and that you always put us first. I love that you love our children so much, and make them so happy. I love that 12 years ago I knew you were the person I was going to marry, and we stuck together and made it work. I love that you and I have the most beautiful, smartest, happiest children. There are so many things I love and appreciate about you...I hope you have a very happy birthday!
Love,
Sara