We have had a busy week! This week we celebrated the kid's great Uncle Dennis' birthday! Corbin is always a big help blowing out candles!
Here is one of the games the kids play together. They get pillows and blankets and make beds by the front door.
We did Thanksgiving with the Barrows on Sunday. Here is Claire in all her cuteness. She LOVES to wear dresses and tutu's. She puts them on on top of pajamas and anything else. She is such a girly girl.
Both the kids are really into books. They love being read to, and they love "reading"to us. Here is Poof reading to the kiddos...
Happy Thanksgiving to all! On this day I am especially thankful for my happy, healthy, loving family. I am Thankful for my husband and children who mean everything to me. I am thankful for little Caroline who I saw at the doctor yesterday on ultrasound (she looks perfect, she already weighs 4.5 pounds). I am thankful that our kids live close to their grandparents and cousins, and get to see them often. I am thankful that we have jobs during this scary economic time. I just asked Corbin what he was thankful for.... "I am thankful for transformers".. Gotta love it!

1 comment:
cute pics as always! how did claire's surgery go? when was that? (sorry if it's been a while, what a bad friend i am to not have asked sooner :(
Post a Comment