Sunday, April 26, 2009

Portraits by Nat..........

Have I told you lately that I have the most talented sister in law ever. Not only is she the most amazing artist I have ever seen, she is an awesome photographer too! She has painted the most awesome pictures of my children. They are seriously so very special to me. Nat had a play date at her house for Born in 2008 babies. Here are the pictures she took of Claire. Since Corbs was born on 2006 he didn't get to come.. No worried though... Corby and Daddy had an extra special boy day!
If you are interested in Natalie painting for you check out her website www.portraitsbynat.com.. Like I said, she is amazing!



I love these pictures of my baby so much!
*** Update on Corbin! Still no PACI!!!!!!! Tonight COrbin and Chris went on a daddy and Corby adventure to the movies. It was his first movie at the theater. Chris said Corbin was scared at first, but after a bunch of video games and junior mints he was great. They went to see the animated movie Aliens and Monsters...

No comments: