
Today Corbin and Claire ate Popsicles in their jammies! What could be better? Corbin's melted and he decided to PLAY in his mess. Then he got a little race car and drove that through his mess. Why not? Claire thought it was pretty cool!

yummy... race car, cement, foot popsicle...

And all of that fun landed them in the tub! After that we all went to the park! I am sooooooo ready for summer. The last few night we have been on wagon rides to the park with the kids and dogs. The kids LOVE the park! I cannot wait for summer so that I can do that everyday!!!!!!!!

Me and my pretty girl! Nat took this pic, I LOVE Claire's teeth and her pretty smile!

I love this picture of Jimmy, Nat and little Junebug. If you ask Corbin who his sister is he says CLAIRE and if you ask him who his cousins are he says SOphadoph and Junie.... I love all these babies VERY much! I need to give a shout out to my sister Celine. She FINALLY jumped on board with Nat and I and made a blog to show off sweet soph!
1 comment:
life at the barrow household seems FUN! i want to join!
Post a Comment