
Tonight we told Corbin that Batman was came and got all of his paci's and took them to new babies. He was mad for about 20 minutes, but a trip to Target did the trick. A few toys later and he is happy for now! I am really hoping we stick to our guns and are done with the paci. His teeth really need a break from it. His mouth has formed to it. I told him that Batman didn't need his Dog Dog, so he was happy about that. The paci and Dog Dog went hand in hand though. He has done well so far and I am proud of my big boy.

Today after we got home from school the kids ate suckers and played in the backyard. They love being outside. Claire went through 3 suckers because Chippy kept taking them from her. She FREAKED out all three times. I got mad and yelled at Chippy, then Corbin got mad and yelled at me for yelling at Chippy. Sounds like fun huh?

Here is Corbin riding his bike! He kist really learned how to do this! He thinks he is super cool, we do too!

Here is Claire coming to let me know Chip has taken another sucker. Poor baby!

Big brother to the rescue! Corbin had to pry all the suckers out of Chippy's mouth!
2 comments:
Cute - Chippy is like our dog with paci's. The backyard has about 1 pacifier per square foot b/c he is a paci thief & eats them all! That Batman is a real a-hole - lol, I love that you said Batman took them. What do you say we have that drink soon that we talked about a couple weeks ago? I think we deserve it! Claire looks so fancy in her pretty dress!
i am cracking up. that kid loves Batman. how could he have done such a thing? it is time -- good job mama. stay tough! my favorite pic is of corbin prying the sucker from chippy's mouth. i can't stop laughing! love ya'll.
Post a Comment