Sunday, May 3, 2009

Real men play dress up with their sisters!!!

I was off a few days this week b/c of the flooding... So, the kids and I went to our favorite place Target. They each picked a toy. Claire picked new high heels, and Corbin wanted some fish and farm animals. The kids love hearing the dress up shoes clank on the wood floors. They run around and chase each other in them all the time. You would really be impressed at how good Claire is at walking in them.
We decided to build a fort and hide.....
Here are the kids about to race down the hallway. Please notice Corbin made his shoes more manly with his manly batman shirt and manly basketball shorts. Don't forget the manly socks with footballs on them... Claire just looked like a little princess...
Corbin couldn't find matching shoes in the toy box, so he settled for two left foot shoes... I think this picture is hillarious.. I am sure Chris does too... :)
Corbin and I made cupcakes.. Both of my kids like to only eat the icing... I can't blame them!
I didn't take many pics this weekend, but we had a good done. The kids swam, shopped with us and went to the park.... Summer is soooo close!

3 comments:

|*Keosha La'Teia*| said...

ThatS So awesome;]
haha and so hilarious i could picture them doing this;]

Megan said...

Your kids are SO cute!!

Sarah Shalley said...

thanks sista friend! i really really want your whole family in front of my camera someday. : ) how fun it would be to get all the little ones together.

love ya.