
Summer is so close!!! I just keep telling myself that to motivate me to go to work! This week started off a little rough with Claire and Corbin both being a little sick. We went to the dr and they are now all fixed up. I blame the weather. All of these pictures are from this week. As you can see in some of them they are dressed in their winter best. In others they are having water balloon fights outside. I mean seriously no wonder their noses are like faucets and they have coughs. Anyways, Corbin and I were at Target and he wanted some water balloons! The kids had a lot of fun playing with them. I could not fill them up fast enough.

Today Corbin and Chris played baseball. Colton and Jared gave this bat to Corbin last weekend. He thinks it is GREAT! Not to brag or anything, but he is really good at hiting the ball!

Today Junie came over! I love seeing both of my nieces! As you can see Chippy was REALLY excited to lick the left over bananas off of June's face!

From the front Claire's hair looks nice and done. You should see th eback though. Her hair is so fine that the back just sticks staight up in a litlte matted mess. This weekend alone her hair has been refered to as duck feathers and a backwards mullet...I have tried gel and have even been known to pat it down with a little spit... nothing works. She is still perfect and beautiful though.. It will grow!


This morning it was cold and this is how my precious girl started out her day!

Soph came over for a visit yesterday! She had fun playing with all the toys...I tried to get her to look at me and smile, but she kept looking over to Celine.

I love this picture of my big boy who turns 3 in two weeks. I cannot believe my big baby boy is almost three. I mean seriously, where does the time go?

Drinking water!

So sweet!

Claire loved playing in the hose, and with water balloons!

I bought the kids sunglasses! They really like them! When I gave them to the kids it was dark, so Corbin got out the flashlight to make sure they worked!

Corbin got some awesome Thomas the Train ones and Claireb got some pink diva ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment