
Today Chris, Corby, Claire, Nana, PawPaw, Jimmy, Natalie, June and I went to the rodeo! We have a really great day! The kids had a blast and so did we. We all watched this little chick hatch. It was really neat to see. Isn't he/she cute??

Here is the little glass pen for all the new little chicks. Corbin really liked watching them all.

Here PawPaw and Claire are waiting for the eggs to hatch

Corbin and I watching

One of the most fun parts of the rodeo was the kids petting zoo. There were so many animals for the kids to play with. Claire is our fearless child, She just ran around loving on all the animals.

There was a hill for the kids to roll down. Corbin thought it was great. He kept running back to the hill so he could play!

Claire loving on the baby animals.

Claire was tuckered out after such a fun day. She is so spoiled that she was carried most of the way to the car...

Corbin LOVED the tractors, he patiently waited in line to sit on the tractors. If the price tag on them wasn't so HUGe maybe we could get him one...

We headed out to the carnival to try our luck at winning something for the kids. We saw this Batman and knew Corbin would love it. He loves Batman! We had to play this fishing game to win him. I asked the guy how much I would have to pay him to just get Batman. He said 10 bucks and I said SOLD! I am so glad we got it for Corbin... He loves it!

Here is little Junie after a fun day at the Rodeo. She was just perfect all day. She just slept and watched from her stroller. She is so sweet!!

Corbin after the rodeo loving on his dog dog and new Batman. We really did have a lot of fun. Corbin thought we were goign to see elephants, but was just as happy seeing tractors. Friday night we had a SUPER FUN time at Aunt Natalie's doing somehting super special. As soon as she sends me the pics I will post them! Hope everyone is having a great weekend, we sure are!
No comments:
Post a Comment