Sunday, March 22, 2009

Park, Party and digging for worms!!!!!

We have been really busy packing in the fun! Thursday mom and I were going to take the kids to the zoo, but we decided it would be too crowded. We took Soph, Claire and Corbin to the park and they had a great time! Then Friday Nana and I took both kids to Pump It Up! It was a lot of fun! I don't have pictures because we were too busy chasing the kids to take any! We were all worn out after that adventure. Fri night we had a nice dinner with Paw Paw, Nana and Poof. Yesterday we celebrated my cousin Lauren's 30th birthday! It was a lot of fun to see everyone and celebrate her big day! This morning I headed over to mom and dad's for some worm digging fun! Corbin and my dad had a great time digging in the dirt. Corbin was scared to touch the worms, so I got to pick them out of the dirt. Lucky me. This afternoon we are going over to Denise and Diane's new house to hang out and see three of our favorite kids! We will post pics later on! Hope everyone is havign a great weekend!
Still digging for worms...
Maw-Maw and Danielle at the party...
Mom and Claireb.. Claire is eating the bubbles!
Nat, Jim and Junie playing bubbles..
Corbin blowing bubbles.. no worries it's just a bubble pipe!
Cousins!!! Claire, Charly, June and Sophie
Corbin swinging so high
Happy Sophie
Big Girl Claire who now has 3 teeth!!!!!

No comments: