
Our babysitter had couldn't watch the kiddos today, so Daddy Daycare to the rescue. Chris stayed home today, they all had a great day! He sent me pictures from his phone to e-mail today to show me how much fun they were having! The kids LOVE being outside. Chris took them out in their jammies this morning and again this afternoon. Corby HATES wearing pants. Since he is potty training he hates taking them on and off. We pick our battles and therefore he sometimes is without pants. As long as he keeps peeing in the potty he can do whatever he wants!

I love this pic Chris took. Looks like Corbin wants something that Claire has! She can RUN!!!!

So sweet!


HMMM... I have never seen Claire do this! EVER, EVER!!! I guess while I was at work Chris taught her to climb on the couch and get on the counter.... Not good! I am just glad the weather was so nice and that Chris and the kids had such a fun day!
1 comment:
yay for DADDY!! :)
Post a Comment