Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hi there

I haven't been a good blogger this summer. No time I guess. We have really had the BEST summer. I really have not wasted one day with these kiddos. Each and every day we have had a lot of fun, and enjoyed being together. Going back to work is going to be really hard on all of us. We have been very schedule free and loved it. We have gone to 9pm movies at the theater, we have stayed in jammies until noon some days. The kids have been able to do TONS of fun stuff this summer. Last summer was hard since Caroline was so small. Now she just goes along with the group, and keeps up WELL!
The kids had their first sleep over. They had three friends spend the night. They had a lot of fun, and all I can say is by the morning most kids were in our bed.
Morning snuggles while drinking chocolate milk and watching a show- this is our routine :)!
Play doh fun. Caroline refuses to sit in chairs, she prefers to sit ON tables. whatever.
This picture makes me laugh. I took this while Chris was mowing. This is how he mows under the trampoline.
This is her party trick shaking face.
Playing babies- all with paci's.


A lot of time has been spent at the beach- by far my kids favorite place to be. They are so happy there, as am I. They play hard all day, and really have gotten to be good little fishermen. Corbin caught a "keeper" while out on the boat. He was SO proud. He told me tonight while being put to bed that he wants to keep his next keeper in the freezer then put it on his wall. Little does he know how expensive that would be. I am going to buy him a poster at the beach this week with all the saltwater fish on it, so that he can mark off all the ones he catches!
* One more week of summer, to say I will miss being home with my babies is the understatement on the century. I love every second of being with them. They are the best. How did we get so lucky?

No comments: