Sunday, August 21, 2011

How did this happen....

How did my sweet baby boy grow up so fast. How is tomorrow his first day of kindergarten? It just seems like yesterday he was drinking bottles and snuggling up with his pacifier and dog dog. I am so excited for him, because I know he is going to thrive and love school. It just makes me realize how fast our babies grow up. I try hard to cherish every single second with our babies, but for crying out loud can time just slow down a little? I wish so badly I could take him to school tomorrow. That is the one stinky part of being a teacher, you can't miss the first day of school. Chris will do well and give me minute by minute updates. Chris cried the first time he left Corby at preschool, Corbin cried harder. I hope there are no tears tomorrow, just happy smiles. I sure do love my sweet baby boy. No matter how big he gets, how many candles are on his birthday cake, he will always be my baby boy.
preschool
my sweet snuggle muffin


The amount of love I have for this boy is immeasurable. He makes me so happy, and fills my life with such joy. I love my sweet Corbin and hope he has the best first day of Kindergarten, and a super awesome year.

No comments: