
First.. Happy 7th Wedding anniversary to this special guy tomorrow~ I love him, he loves me.. we make a pretty great parenting team... We have a good thing going, and I couldn't be happier with how our fairytale is playing out. I love you Chris! Here is to many more happy/crazy/wonderful years together.

I have said it before, I love the summer. I love being the one to get my kids dressed, feed them all their meals, play with them, and watch them grow. I love to be on the go, and with people and luckily my kids do too. We have each day planned with friends and fun. By the end of the day we are all pretty worn out. I am usually up at 6:30 because no matter what I CANNOT sleep late! So, I get up and drink my coffee in peace and one by one my troops come in. By 715 they are usually awake...

We had a major arts and craft day, the kids LOVED it. It was a flipping mess, but totally worth it.

Caroline and her boyfriend Maddux- I am telling you they are CONSTANTLY kissing and hugging- that is his paci in her mouth....

Our princess wore this special swim cap to swim while her staples were in. They are out now, and she is all healed up!

Caroline thinks the shrimp at the beach that we fish with are great. She laughs and laughs at them.


My girl can fish...

and so can my boy...

Our babysitter Regina came to hang .... they LOVE her.

All the kiddos made a giant slide with the couch cushions, they do this almost daily. Cheap entertainment.

This is a fort they built using EVERY pillow in my house. No lie. It was huge. Caroline thought it was the coolest thing ever. This week Debra helped me clean out closets, thank you times a million. It is so nice being able to go in the kids rooms and actually be able to close their drawers. Happy 4th of July to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment