
Let's start with the good points. Father's day was great, we got to see and celebrate both of our dads! Chris also had a great day, and we made sure to let him know just how special and great he is. We went to a lot of museum's this week. The Children's Museum downtown twice, the Museum of Science, and we met our friends at the Children's museum in The Woodlands too! We also did a lot of swimming and had a lot of play dates! Busy and fun just like I like it. Here is where is gets crazy... Chris hurt his back a few years back moving a tv, Friday it flared up and he was in the ER getting a pain and steroid shot, tomorrow he visits the back doctor to see what is going on. So, that was ER visit number two for our family since Caroline had the fire ant incident a week ago... Then we get to yesterday afternoon. Claire, Caroline and I were on the couch all together. Claire was sitting talking to us, fell backwards and hit her head on the coffee table. Then tons of blood, then ER visit number three. Seriously. Chris was at work. I called to say I was on the way to the ER with Claire. He was at a job about an hour away, so he really couldn't help. When we got there they had to dig through her unbrushed hair, the sunscreen from that morning, and finally got to the cut. She said three staples, I said ummm did you mean stitches? She said no, staples... I said ummm seriously?? Long story short, they only had to do two staples, it was super fast. She was SO brave. I just kept telling her over and over as I was holding her down that I loved her and she could pick ANY toy at Target. We went to Target last night, and kept her on Motrin. Today she has complained a little bit, but not too much at all. She likes laying on her frozen corn ice pack.

Caroline loved the chicks at the Children's Museum.

My sweet big kids.

Sophie's third birthday at the museum. We love sweet cousin Soph!

I could kiss this face all day long, and I do.

Touching the snake at Jack's super cool party at the Science Museum.

Love!

The kids had some of their besties over for a play date. They love these kids, and play with them almost daily! They play so well, and NEVER get sick of each other. We have to PRY them away after hours and hours of playing. This day they did a fashion show with their pillow pets, they got dressed up too! It was ADORABLE!

Claire and her best bud Channing. Or who she calls Chan Chan. They love like sisters, and fight like sisters too. Adorable.

Here are the two staples in my babies head. Thank God she is all fixed up. I love my brave girl. I hope for an uneventful rest of the summer as far as injuries go.
1 comment:
You poor thing - I would have a nervous breakdown. I'm glad that Claire did well and I hope Chris' back feels better soon. Only a couple of weeks into summer and I'm exhuasted for you! I hope you have a lot more pool time and a LOT less ER time in the very near future!
Post a Comment