Sunday, June 5, 2011

Three for three.

This sweet boy is officially ready for kindergarten! He had a super sweet ceremony to graduate preschool... I cannot believe my baby is growing up so fast.
Isn't he just so precious?
These three little munchkins are going to keep me super busy this summer! I am so ready to let the fun begin!
Nothing like having a sister.
Here the kiddos are at the beach for Memorial Day weekend. We had a fun time with June and Shelby!
We did some fishing as always, but they were NOT biting! One little 5 year old boy was NOT happy about it.
This girl might be a diva, but she is not scared to throw a line.
June and Corbin checking on the shrimp. Those poor shrimp.
Sweet Shelby.
First thing in the morning, still in her jammies with Claire's floaties on. We do A LOT of swimming around here.
The kids are always making games up. The newest is to throw a ball over the archway in the hallway. They play this a lot.
This week we had a little popcorn party that Caroline got in the middle of/ruined. She was digging to the bottom looking for all the M&M's- I cannot blame her.
So here is where the 3 for 3 comes in. We have now has to take all three of our kids to the ER. I rushed Caroline there Friday night after being bit by fire ants at an end of year school party we were at. She swelled up like a balloon- it was terrifying. Her face blew up! Her breathing was NEVER compromised, thank God- but she definitely needed medical intervention. She had had benadryl before I took her, but it wasn't doing the trick. When we got there she was rushed straight to the back and given two HUGE shots. I am talking HUGE! I have never seen a shot so flipping big, not have I ever been so happy to see a shot! So needless to say she is HIGHLY allergic to Fire Ants. We will always have benadryl on hand no matter where we are, and more than likely an EPI pen too. She was a super great trooper, and she is almost back to normal. She just has all the little yucky bites now.
Thank goodness for medicine, and for super sweet nurses who saved the day!

2 comments:

Jean said...

I'm so glad sweet Caroline is okay!! Loved seeing you the other day!

Morgan said...

So glad that Caroline is ok! Congrats Corbin - it seems like he has grown so much lately! Happy Summer! I hope you guys have a great one! :)