
I feel like Caroline in the picture, ready for a nap! We stay busy! the weekends are jammed pack with fun. I can hardly wait for June so the kiddos and I can sleep in and hang out in our jammies past 6AM.

Corbin's t-ball season has ended. We had a really great season, and it was a wonderful experience for him. His coaches were so great with the kids.

PawPaw and Claireb. She calls this monkey back. She always wants to be on Chris or PawPaw's monkey back.

Caroline LOVES the beach!

It is amazing that at one she knows how to peel wrappers off of candy!

Nana and Caroline at the beach. Chris's parents spent the day with us at the beach, it was really nice.

These next two pics make me laugh, because Celine said Caroline has SpongeBob teeth... and I am afraid she does.


My Beautiful Princess. I love this girl, and she loves her mama too!

Nothing like playing in the dogs water bowl!

A Daddy and his kiddo fishing, priceless.

My little man. Corbin graduates preschool next week. Holy smokes...
No comments:
Post a Comment