Sunday, April 24, 2011

it's been a long time!

We have been busy as usual around here. No excuse for my lack of blogging, I will try to be better. We spent Easter at the beach and had a great time. The kids LOVE the beach. Chris took the big kids on a little boat ride, and they loved it.
Corbin loves to fish, he could sit there all day long with a pole in his hand. He is so patient when he fishes. He loves to pick out his shrimp.
It is hard to tell from this picture, but the Easter bunny put a TON of eggs out. A few little presents too. The kids thought it was cool that the Easter Bunny came to the beach on a boat.
Watching the shrimp, I guess making sure they behave.
Sophie and Corbs being silly.
We had a nice Easter lunch at Nana and Paw Paws the week before Easter. The kids loved swimming.
We also celebrated my big man's 5th birthday. He had a great. day. We love this boy so much. He is so special.
Caroline spends most of her time outside with her huge hat on. She loves to be outside, and I am scared she is going to bet burned. She actually is good about leaving it on.
Corbin and all his grandmothers and great grandmothers at his party.
Claire and Junie.
Playing on the boat after hunting eggs.
We also did our neighborhoods Easter Egg Hunt. It was really fun! Sophie came too. The kids had a great time.
Hanging out at the t-ball fields. We spend a few nights a week at the t-ball fields... It is fun. We have now started swim team too. It is amazing how well Corbin has done.
Corbin at his party!
My and my black eyed pea. She hit her eye on the faucet in the bathtub, all is better now.
Our neighborhood splash pad.
We have been having tons of fun as usual. The kids are growing up too fast. I can't wait until the summer, so that I can soak up the sun with them!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I certainly hope that D and I are as "fun" with Denver as you and Chris are with your kiddos! Y'all always have so much fun stuff going on!