Thursday, March 24, 2011

5 words...

This week I have been filling out paper work for the kids school next year. Corbin will be in Kindergarten next year, and I am a little nervous about it. Well VERY nervous to be honest. One form for Claire asked us to put 5 words that best explain our kiddo. Picking only 5 was REALLY hard. I was thinking what I would write for each of our kiddos if I were asked to pick 5 words to explain each of our babies. Here is what I would say. Corbin SENSITIVE, LOVING, FUNNY, THOUGHTFUL, ATHLETIC
For Caroline CUDDLY, CURIOUS, BEAUTIFUL, BOSSY, SWEET
For Princess... BEAUTIFUL, SMART, LOUD, SWEET, BRAVE.
There are a million words I could write to describe my kids. I feel we have three very amazing little ones. They are all so very different. Their personalities differ, but the fact that they are each so darn special to us is the same. We love these kids more than I ever in my life thought you could love something. It is so true that the love you have for your kids is like nothing else in the world.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

What beautiful babies!