Monday, March 7, 2011

kids VS babysitter

Chris and I went to a wedding Saturday night and Aunt Celine was our babysitter. She stepped up to the challenge, and we are so thankful she did. It was 4 kids (our three and Sophie) against Celine. She took some pictures throughout the night on our camera. They are pretty funny. Lets just say that when we got home all Corbin and Claire talked about was how much chocolate milk they drank, how much candy they ate, and that they loved playing the game where Claire, Corbin and Soph would run around and push each other down! They had a great time!!! Thanks Aunt Celine. We owe you one, or two.. or three...
Sophie and Claire fed Caroline brownies...
Caroline loved them.
They ate fun dip...
and more...
and more...
Yes, looks like Caroline ate the sugary goodness too.
All four of them going to town on some blue sugar! Look how Caroline is digging deep in her bowl!
All I can say is when you are outnumbered, which I am daily, you do whatever you can to make everyone happy and keep the peace. I am all about doing what works!

1 comment:

Jean said...

so cute!! this post made me laugh because this will so be our kids... and I love the header - Caroline is so funny!! And Corbin and Claire are so big!