
It was beautiful weekend and we took full advantage. Friday after school we started with a bike ride and swim lessons. Saturday we went for another bike ride, a birthday party, trampoline time, baseball practice and a play date. Then today we went to my moms for Corbin's haircut, the park, bike riding. then lunch at Clays to play outside and feed the animals. More t-ball fun and another play date. We were busy, but we had fun! We stay pretty busy around here, but the kids like having things to do, I like seeing them have fun. At the end of the day Chris and I are ten times more tired than the kids.. not sure why... I guess we are getting old.

Corbin finished his two weeks of everyday swim lessons Friday. He LOVED it. We are going to keep having lessons once a week, and hope to have a full swimmer by this summer. I plan on spending a lot of time at the pool and beach this summer, so knowing how to swim will be super great.

My beautiful girls. Nothing like having a sister. They fight like sisters, but love like sisters too. They are both so full of personality. They are perfect,they keep us on our toes, and make us laugh. I love these silly girls.

I still can't believe she is three.

I really can't believe my baby is one. She is so darn sweet. Bossy as all get out too. She loves to get in the mix with the bigger kids, and she can hang like a big kid. She is on the go at all times. She plays VERY hard. She has the best belly laugh, and the cutest teeth.

Playing in the sand at Clays. We met some friends there, and the kids had a great time.

Caroline loves her daddy, and he loves her times a million.

Regina and Russell met us at Clays today, their granddaughters came too and the kids had a blast. Regina is who keeps Caroline, and has kept all three of our kids since they were babies until they moved on to pre school. She also keeps Caroline's boyfriend Maddux who was there with his family too. We all had a great time. Caroline loves Regina, but LOVES Russell. It is pretty adorable.

My dad, Pa, went with us to pick out some special t-ball equipment for Corbin today. Corbin LOVED picking stuff out, and has carried his new bat around all day. Corbin got this snazzy new Tee. He has practiced a lot on it today, and has really had fun with it. Thanks Dad!

Claire has been practicing too. She is pretty darn good. Her eyes might even be closed in this picture, didn't matter. She smacked it. ALL STAR!

Like I said we had a busy fun filled weekend. By the end, my itty bitty baby was worn out. She got a little pink from the sun. I have a hat packed for her to wear at soccer tomorrow. She is soooo fair, and until she gets more hair I am going to have to make sure to keep her covered.
1 comment:
That sounds like a wonderful weekend! I bet no one had to be rocked to sleep last night!
Post a Comment