Monday, February 21, 2011

Busy Week...

The kids really enjoyed Valentine's Day! It was busy with soccer and swimming practice, but they still had fun! Caroline was sick on Valentine's day with a fever and double ear infection so I stayed home with her. For the first time in 7 years of teaching I wasn't at school with all the junior high kids, over sized bears, carnations and candy. Can't say I missed it. Caroline is much better, and almost back to her perky little self :)
This girl never stops. This is her at Corbin's t-ball practice. Corbin is now doing t-ball and soccer. The girls have fun at his practices, because they both have playgrounds. We spend a lot of time outside, and have a lot of fun. All I can say is when our heads hit the pillow at night, it is lights out.
Corbin LOVED his chocolate fish he got for Valentine's Day. He ate it in two days.
She loves this grocery cart. If only she could really do the grocery shopping.
The kids liked their Valentines from their friends at school. Their school does a really great job of making all the holidays really fun and special.
Saturday we went to Grace's first birthday party. It was a really nice day outside, and the kids had a blast. They played outside most of the day and were asleep by 7.
I just think these dresses might be the cutest things ever.
Tonight Corbin's tube fell out of his ear. Corbin has had 2 sets of tubes and so has Claire. We have had a total of 8 of these little things. This is only the second one we have ever found. After Corbin's bath tonight I saw this in his ear, it is super small.. He thinks it is super cool. He is asleep right now with it on his night stand(actually our night stand, didn't want anyone to get all silly on me and think they actually sleep in their own beds now :)). Not sure why he thinks it is so cool, but he does. I am glad he likes it because it cost us a PRETTY PENNY... Not only the first set, but the second set too.... Hopefully his little ears have matured enough that they don't need these tubes, and we will be ear infection free...
*** Special Shout out to Grammy and Nana, glad you both are feeling better :) We love you both :)

No comments: