Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My niece is here!

My niece Shelby was born last night! She is BEAUTIFUL and healthy! We kept June while Natalie went to the hospital yesterday. My kids LOVED having Junie here. They did not leave her alone. She was trying to eat lunch, and the kids wanted to "see" her so they got chairs and ate off her plate with her. I made June mac and cheese, Claire decided she wanted some too, so they shared. The might have shared the same spoon, I will never tell. I at one point had three sippy cups out, one for each kid... they all shared... cousinly love. The kids had a really fun time, they all ended up in the bath together too, didn't get a pic of that....
I am so happy that my niece Shelby is here. I am so glad that Natalie had such a great delivery! Holding Shelbs today got me all excited about baby Caroline... I am not going to say I am not a little nervous about three kiddos, but I am really excited and ready! Two weeks from tomorrow and we will be a family of 5! I am really excited to see how Corbin and Claire react to Caroline, time will tell!
Junie LOVED the fish. She might just be getting her own for her birthday!!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

2 WEEKS! WOW! Please let me know if I can do ANYTHING!