
Today Corbin's school had a little Christmas play and visit from Santa. Corbin is only in school Tues/Wed and Thurs, but Chris took him up to school today to be a part of the play! He was an elf, and the cutest elf ever I might add. Chris videotaped the whole thing for me since I couldn't leave school today. Corbin and his class sang songs, sat with Santa and had lunch. I was very glad Corbin got to go since he has been practicing his songs so hard.

I am guessing he is telling Santa that he wants Transformers.. That is what he has been telling Santa every time we see him or write to him...

This is just something that happens daily to me, and is funny. Everyday when we get home from school they want snacks. This day they wanted fruit snacks. Corbin Batman and Claire Princess. As you can see Claire steals all of Corbin's.. Basically I am a referee from the time I get home until Chris gets home to take over...

On this day after school Claire wanted Pancakes, Cheese and crackers and grated cheese. She is the best eater ever. Corbin on the other hand has a few favorites and that is it! Not sure if you can tell but Claireb is getting over a black eye. Last weekend we were at Chick fil A playland and she slipped and hit her eye on a step. She instantly got a bruise and over the week it has crept under her eye. Luckily it is almost gone...

This I love. Both my precious babies. On this particular day they napped togeether in Claire's bed. Often they say they want to sleep in the same room, but they end up playign and we have to kick them out into their own beds. They love each other very much, and play well most of the time. As you can barely see in this picture Corbin still has his dog dog that he loves so much and uses as a pillow and Claireb still has ber silky!
1 comment:
They are so adorable! Such sweet babies. :)
Post a Comment