Saturday, October 10, 2009

More decorating pics!


So Natalie took some more really cute pictures last night. I had to steal them off of her blog. The kids really had so much fun... Here is another one of Corbin coloring his pumpkin with Chris.



Here is Sophie making hers look all girly and princess like.

June just had fun dumping all the craft stuff all over the place...


I helped Claire with her pumpkin while Chris and Corbin made the Batman pumpkin... Ours was very artsy to say the least... the more junk on it the better...

Can you tell WHO has the artist for a parent... hmmm.....

2 comments:

Kelly said...

SO cute! She did such a good job with the Halloween costume pics. Also, we haven't had our pumpkin decorating night so I totally need pointers on how you guys did that - they look so cool! I have never made anything like that!

Morgan said...

What a neat idea! Those pumpkins are so adorable! I bet the kids had a blast!