Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekend Fun!

Most Sunday mornings I take the kids to my mom and dad's house. Chris stays home and does the yard, and gets his manly chores done. The kids love going to Grammy and Pa's house. We eat breakfast and play outside. Today we also walked to the park in my parent's neighborhood. This is Claire eating a biscuit outside...
I got these suckers for the kids. They trade every couple of minutes. I know it sounds gross to trade suckers, but it keeps them happy and that is all that matters to me.
Mom was reading Corbin this book. Claire cannot let anything happen without her being right up in the mix. She climbed right up in Grammy's lap to steal the spotlight...
Corbin loves the park. He is pretty self sufficient at the park these days which is nice. He just runs all around doing whatever makes him happy!
My precious boy!
Sophie riding the horse at the park
This is a one seater stroller that quickly became a stroller for 2. They were worn out after the park and didn't want to walk home. Corbin just climbed on in with Claire...
Sweet babies.
Last night I thought we would try making our own pizzas. The kids thought it was pretty cool. I got each of them their own to make. Smart move on my part! They actually turned out pretty good for being made by a 3.5 and 1.5 year old.
Afterward the fun continued with making our own ice cream. Corbin had more gummy bears on his than I have ever seen. Claire put M&M's on hers, and ate them off one by one. They didn't eat much of the ice cream, but definitely ate all the candy off. We had a fun weekend here at the Barrow house!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

woah crafty! how the heck do you make your own ice cream?!