
So our camera has been in the shop for a few weeks. Chris accidentally dropped it on Claire's 1st birthday, and the flash broke. We have been using it without the flash, but decided it was time to send it in. Hopefully it will be back next week! I had to steal these pics from family and friends blogs. All is well in the Barrow house. Chris just finished Claire's new room. He did such a great job, he painted it, put up a chair rail, and put all her new furniture together. She sleeps in a queen bed, and looks like a little ant in there because she is so little. If she wakes up in the night she climbs out and marches into our room, no crying involved. Last night she came in saying, "DADDY, DADA, DADDY", I was thinking good call Claire calling for your daddy, so mommy doesn't have to get up! She got a few extra m&m's out of the candy jar today for that! (Chris actually outs her to bed 90% of the time, I am blessed with a good husband and they are blessed with a good daddy).

Here are all the cousins playign at Grammy and Pa's house last weekend. This was Sunday, and Monday Corbin came down with a stomach bug... It was a short lived one, but no fun to say the least. Chris stayed home Tuesday to be on puke patrol!

Claire is loving on June and it looks like Sophie is about to clobber someone with her mr. carrot head. Sonner than later two more little girls will be added to this picture. Our baby girl is still nameless. We are working on it. Corbin calls her Ella. He talks all about Ella in my tummy, he also says he has a baby boy in his tummy names Simon.... So as for now her name is Ella!

I will take some pics of Claire's new room.. I also have some cute recent pics of the kids from our little, dinky camera that I will post. Hope all is well with everyone!
1 comment:
broken cameras suck! we've had that happen like 4 times lately! i am cracking up about simon :)miss yall! i'd love to hang out!
Post a Comment