
I cannot believe that I only have two more weeks of summer... what a bummer. It has gone by really fast. Been very exhausting, but very fun. Corbin starts big boy school next week. he will go on tues, Wed and Thurs. I PRAY that he loves it and does well. He is definitely our co-dependent kiddo. He always likes to be able to see Chris or I. He is a very happy little boy, he just likes to be with his mommy and daddy. Claire on the other hand is our very INDEPENDENT baby. She has NO FEAR, and as long as someone is paying attention to her she is good to go!

Corbin loves to be naked... I know, I know... But once again i pick my battles. When we are at home he is a free soul...

Corbin's very favorite game these days is hide and seek. We play it ALL day long. Whenever anyone comes over they get roped into finding Corbin and Claire too. This is one of his very favorite hiding places.....

The other day I found Claire in her toy box brusing her hair with a barbie brush... pretty precious!

Last week was my Niece June's FIRST birthday! She had a super fun party! She is such a sweet baby girl!

Mom was over cuttin Corbin's hair and said Claire's would look much fuller etc if we trimmed a tiny bit. I want her hair to grow out so I was pretty annoying making sure she only cut a tiny bit. Mom said it shouldn't even count as her first haircut b/c of how little she cut... But she cut it so it counts. It does look really cute, and Claire was a good client!

My pretty baby girl with her new haircut!

Corby painting..

Claireb painting

This picture makes me really laugh... Corby is naked wearing his barman backpack, cherry girl sunglasses and shooting a water gun!
3 comments:
hide & seek is my favorite, too! let corby know it's on!
Great pics....LOve Claire's hair. Your mom is right- it is fuller. We attempted Kayelyn but she was terrible and threw a huge fit so she still looks like a little mess :).....
Love the pic of Corbs. He looks like a super Hero. Its should be on a greeting card
I hate that summer is almost over! I am so not ready to go back to work!
Haylee LOVES to be naked as well. We are constantly asking her where her panties are...her reply, it's too hot mommy.:o)
Post a Comment