
Girl!!!!!!! Corbin and Claire will have a little sister in January! We are all really excited! In the ultrasound baby girl looks great, that is what we are most excited about! I am a little nervous that we will not only have one little diva prissy princess running around here bossing us around... but 2! Corbin will be a very good big brother to his two little sisters! I am really looking forward to bringing our new baby girl into this family, she will be very loved!
In this pic Corbin is trying to tie his shoes!

the whole family came over tonight for dinner and to watch our ultrasound dvd of sweet baby girl... we had not told them the baby was a girl. we made them wait all day to watch the ultrasound and find out... They were all really excited!

Our little Claireb has been sick this week. She started running a fever Saturday night and it did not break until yesterday. I took her to the urgent care place Sunday, because she was just really sick due to the fever and seemed to be in a lot of pain. Turns out she had an ear infection.... Poor baby girl! Today she finally has turned the corner. No fever all day.... her anitbiotics have finally kicked in!

OUR BIG BOY HAS STARTED PRESCHOOL!!!!! This was a huge week at our house. Corbin started preschool this week. It has been very hard on all of us ( I think the hardest on Chris)... He is going ot school Tues/Wed and Thurs... Chris drops him off in the morning.. The last two mornings Corbin has been really upset when Chris went to leave him. This broke Chris's heart and even left him in tears. The good news is when we call to check on him they say he only cries for a few minutes after Chris leaves and then has fun with all the kids. I pick him up right after his nap! he tells us little things about his school that are so cute. He also says he likes his class ehich makes my heart smile! I know every day it will get easier and easier as he adjusts to his new school! I know he will learn a lot, and make a lot of new friends.... It is really hard though to walk out the door when your little one is screaming and reaching for you.... This was one of the pictures he made on his first day of school..

Here is the happy baby boy! Soon to be the big brother of two little sisters....
I cannot even begin to tell you how very blessed Chris and I feel to have these beautiful babies... I really can't even put into words how much we love our babies.... it is just somehting i will never be able to explain....
3 comments:
Your post made me cry. I am so happy for you. I can't wait for baby #3!! How AWESOME! :) Glad Corbs likes school. :)
BIG BOY starting pre-school! What an action packed week. CONGRATS on the baby girl! Claireb feel better!
Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you all! Claire will be so happy to have a sister. See you soon - can't wait to catch up!
Post a Comment