Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary Chris! I love you very much!

*** Today we are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary! On this day 5 years ago I never in a million years would have thought that 5 years later we would have the two most amazing kids and one on the way! We are two very blessed people!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Girl! Happy 5th Anniversary to you and Chris AND congratulations on the new Baby Barrow on the way!! Such exciting news! Bruce and I are celebrating our sixth anniversary on Sunday the 5th, but we definitely don't have a baby on the way (that would be one for the record books!) I have a friend with 3 "C" children ~ Channing, Cameron, and Connor. I can't wait to hear when you all decide on your 3rd name! Hope you're all having a wonderful summer!
xoxo Kathie F.

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you both very much. We are lucky to have such wonderful friends. Your Marriage should be a role model for everyone around you. :)