
I cannot believe I have gotten so behind on our blog... Oh wait, yes I can. I have been busy with Corbin and Claire enjoying summer break! Corbin and Claire have something they would like to announce...
They are going to have a little sister or brother in January! We are all really excited... Well, Corbin and Claire are a little bit clueless about the whole thing, but soon enough they will get it. Here are some pictures to catch you up on the last month. We just got back from a week at the beach, and had a wonderful time! I will try to be better about posting. Try is the key word... I hope all is well with everyone, and we will post baby updates soon....

playing on the beach

Claireb feeding the birds... we fed the birds a lot!

my cute little man

Claireb trying to give Corbin a kiss...

playing in the sand

Claire in her usual beach attire. she wore a diaper most of the time we were in the house.. no clothes... just a diaper... it was her vacation outfit...

Claire looking like she is up to something!

Most precious boy

My niece Sophie turning one!!!

Claire showed all the kids up on the bouncie thing

playing hard at sophies party

Corbin at this last little gym class. Claire came to watch him graduate from the class. she joined in the fun... yes she is dressed like snow white, she insisted and if you know claire... you know you pick your battles... clothes is not currently one of them.

my two beautiful babies!!!! soon to be three... no worries...we plan on our family being complete at 5! Chris, Sara, Corbin, Claire and new baby... if you have any suggestions on names that begin with C, send them our way!
6 comments:
YAY!! Baby Numero Tres. Well Since it is Obviously a Girl. Here are my suggestions...
CADENCE
Capri
CECILY
CELINE- After your sis...
COLBY
Cadee
Calilah
We just had a Cabri in Sunday School.
I still like Caroline.
Yay! Congrats! You two make some cute babies!!
Congrats! How exciting! My 2 suggestions... Caden and Camryn
friend of jean's....congrats on baby #3...
i LOVE baby names and had to share my favorite C's!
Caden-boy
Chloe- girl
Colby- boy or girl
Caroline (go by CeCe)-girl
WHAT?!!! How did I miss this?!!! YAY Sara and Chris!!! Baby #3!! So happy for you guys!! xoxo
Post a Comment