Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mothers Day to all you mama's! I am so lucky to be the mom of the two most precious, loving, amazing, smart, awesome kids. They are the world to me and show me each and everyday how much I mean to them too! Chris got me the most BEAUTIFUL diamond necklace for Mothers Day this year. It was very thoughtful and I love it very much. I am very lucky to have Chris, Corbin and Claire. I love them all with all my heart. This was a very fun weekend and all the fun is not even over yet! Friday night we went to Aunt Natalie's house and she took AMAZING pictures of the cousins. Seriously, she is the best.. Then Saturday for lunch Chris and his dad mad a WONDERFUL Mother's Day lunch for Debra, Poof and I. I was really good! Then Sat night the kids had a super fun birthday party to go to. They partied like little rock stars. They had a blast with all their little friends! This morning Chris, Corbin, Claire and I went swimming... It was a super fun! Now the kids are napping and getting ready for the next party! Tonight we are going to my mom and dad's for another awesome mother's day celebration!
I will post mother's day pics soon! These pics are all the ones Natalie took on Friday!
Happy Mother's Day Mom! I love you very much and I am very lucky to have you as a mom!!! Thank you for everything you do for us!
My two precious babies!
Claire and her BIG sucker
My little man.. I could stare at his beautiful eyes all day long!

3 comments:

Lerin said...

Your babies are too cute! I love Natalie's photos too.

Happy Mother's Day!

Kelly said...

I LOVE those pictures! Your kids are ADORABLE & Natalie is so good.

Melissa said...

Cute pics.... Glad you had a good day :)