Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy First Birthday to our sweet baby girl Claire!!!!!!!!!!

Happy first birthday to our beautiful daughter Claire. Claire is our baby girl and we could not love this child more than we do. She is always on the move and always making our hearts smile. Claire had a super fun first birthday party at our house yesterday! All of her friends and our family came to help celebrate. We had the best weather and the best time. The jump house was a hit and it really exhausted the kids. These pics are all out of order, but it will give youa little glimpse into our fun filled day.. Cooper and Caleb looking precious in their matching polos. I usually can tell these two good looking kids apart, but yesterday I was not able to. They are looking more and more alike and it is getting super hard to tell them apart.
Can you say SUPER WORN OUT!!! Briley had to take a rest from jumping.
This makes me laugh. Corbin played swords and guns with the big kids. He loves big kids, and thinks he is one. Check out the one side of his shorts rolled up. he skinned his knee a tiny bit early in the day and spent the rest of the day with one side rolled up.

Emily and Aunt Margie feeding the tired babies. Claire was in her 4th outfit at this point.
Claire's two grandmothers and two great grandmothers all in one shot!
Look at my cute cupcake face, my dirty shirt and my fat rolls on my legs! Nothing cuter!
Hmmm, How am I going to lick that off?
Forget using your hands!

All day long Corby would say it was his birthday. He said Claire could have her birthday next!
This is a classic June and Aunt Sara pic. EVERY TIME I hold my niece that I LOVE, she CRIES HER HEAD OFF!
Soph, Claire, Kaci and Channing
Claire loved the bounce house. SHE LOVED IT! She would jump all around and get knocked down by the big kids and didn't care. She is one rough, tough little girl.
Paw-Paw, Sophie, Grammy and June watching Claire jump!
Claire in her pretty b-day dress!

Natalie and June
So, yesterday morning we got up and started to set up. Claire and Corbin had a private little meeting about the big day. Corbin was all prepared in his own birthday suit. he LOVES being naked, we have to fight him tooth and nail at times just to put pants on to go outside when it is cold. He is a silly kiddo.
Claire's first birthday was wonderful. I am so glad that our princess had such a special, wonderful day. Corbin and Claire are the loves of our lives and we are so proud of them. It is amazing how fast this past year went by. We have loved every second of having Claire as our daughter. WE LOVE YOU SWEEt GIRL!

5 comments:

Jean said...

These pictures are hilarious and adorable - what a wonderful first birthday. Give the birthday girl a big hug for me! :)

|*Keosha La'Teia*| said...

I so wish i was there you know i love that Queen bee Claire bee...
Tell her Happy 1st Birthday 4 ME!
~Keosha

Natalie said...

Those pictures made me laugh so hard! Corbin sitting naked in the lawn chair. Claire is already one! I cannot beleive it. We had so much fun at the party hope she sleeps through the night tonight!

Melissa said...

We had so much fun. I love that Claire Bear. She is so sweet. I cannot believe she is already one. Thank you for including us in on your special day! We love you guys!

Erin said...

sara--your kids are SO stinkin cute. Claire is your Mini-Me. I'm not sure I want to have my own cuz they won't be near as adorable. I LOVE that you have two nieces close to the same age too! how much fun! love the pic of you and june. Post more of you! I want to see your pretty face too! Love you!
Erin