Saturday, February 21, 2009

Claire, are you a leopard????

Claire got her chicken pox shot a week ago. A few days later she had a spot of two on her, but I chalked it up to a mosquito bite or reaction to the shot. Well, today she woke up EARLY and we headed outside to play. We came back inside and I changed her clothes. That is when I noticed SPOTS all over her. I hope you can see them from these pics. I called the dr and they saw her this morning. She doesn't have chicken pox, but does have a virus that is showing in SPOTS!!! No fever, feels well just a little spotty! I decided to dress her in her leopard best to complement her virus!
(this first pic is her looking through the back of her high chair tonight at dinner. She looks through it at Corbs and LAUGHS!! He stands back there and puts on a little show for her!!)
** UPDATE on our big man, No peeing in diapers all week, not even at night!! Well, last night he did b/c he fell asleep at 6ish and slept until 7ish this AM!!



No comments: