Monday, February 16, 2009

Big Boy CORBIN!






Who went pee pee in the potty all day today???? IT'S CORBY!!! Corby was awesome about going big boy potty all day long! I am so proud of him! We had a big day today! Claire, Corby and I went to PUMP IT UP for play time this morning. Then we played outside all afternoon. When Daddy came home we went to the mall to play in the play land! The kids had a really fun day! They are WORN OUT!!! I am just so proud of my big boy!!! Many of you are probably wondering if he still has dog dog and paci. Yes, he does and more than likely will go to college with them. One battle at a time. The dog dog and paci cost us NADA. Let's get rid of the thing that cost mama cash. DIAPERS!!! Seriously dog dog and paci bother us ZERO. He loves them, so we love them too. So, yes he will be going to 1st grade with dog dog, paci and still sleeping in mommy and daddy's bed! Gotta love it!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

YOu crack me up... Congrats Big Boy CORBY!