skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Barrow Family

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Something's gotta give...

Something's gotta give you you are busy, and unfortunately it has been my blog. I love blogging, and keeping a detailed record of my kids and their adventures, but finding the time is not always possible. It just seems from the second we wake up until we fall asleep we are running. I love being busy, keeping my kids involved in things, but at the end of the day lets just say I pass out! Usually around 8 with them! I am going to once again catch you up in pictures. We had a wonderful Christmas, and I still can't believe it has come and gone....Over Thanksgiving we took our first trip to Disney, it was awesome! It was my first time to go as well! We can't wait to go back.. Here are just a few picsLEGO Buzz at Disney
Doesn't Corbin look excited to take his picture in front of the princess?
Our whole Disney group
Waiting to get on their very first airplane!
Cute baby Caroline waiting for the parade!
Brian and Mary's wedding
Making Christmas Cookies
Playing in the leaves in DECEMBER
Sisters! Nothing like having a sister!
We took our first family Vacation to DISNEY! It was so fun, and we can't wait to go back!!!
Posted by Barrow Family at 4:27 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

www.easyhitcounters.com

Website Counter
Free Counter

My Blog List

  • Sarah Shalley Photography
    Week 7 | February 14 - February 20 - We woke with no kiddos in our home on Valentine's Day. How weird! It was quiet and calm and no one needed to know where their presents were. Daniel and I s...
    10 years ago
  • WITT HARRIS LUPHER
    TIME FLEW BY - I feel like this year has gone by in fast forward mode. Witt will be 7 in October and Bennett will be 3 in December. This year was not without its ups...
    11 years ago
  • JEAN AND DANIEL
    stay little, big girls - Writing this post has been on my heart a lot lately... the words just come and go throughout my days here at home. Every since the girls were born, I coul...
    12 years ago
  • The Fountains
    Transitions - Today was Denver’s first day “transitioning” to his new classroom. The goal is for him to spend half the day in his new class and half the day in his “old”...
    13 years ago
  • ShelbyJunePhotography
    Random -
    13 years ago
  • The Kelly's in Katy
    Nascar and CT's Pics - John, Mike, James and Dalyn all took off to Nascar during Spring Break leaving the ladies and the children to fend for themselves. Of course we survived! T...
    14 years ago
  • Waggenspack Family
    What is the world? - We have been studying about creation lately and last week it occurred to me…WHAT IS THE “WORLD” to a TODDLER? a very DIFFICULT concept! [image: edit7] A...
    15 years ago
  • the garveys
    A Picture A Day: 365 Project - So....I have decided to jump on the 365 band wagon. It seems like perfect timing. Yesterday was my last day of teaching. I feel like I am having an identit...
    15 years ago
  • Paul, Jenn, Cooper & Ol' Sarge
    KINSLEY HAS ARRIVED - I did not sleep much last night, as I was anticipating today's surgery and the arrival of little Kinsley. I got up bright and early and started to finish u...
    16 years ago
  • ELLAphants & UmbrELLAs
    -

My Blog List

  • The Squillantes
    10, 8, 6, 4 - The yearly stats post! TEN YEARS OLD: Jay: Height: 59.5 in (97%) Weight: 107.8 lbs (97%) BMI: 21.41 (94%) BP: 101/64 Pulse: 77 EIGHT YEARS OLD:...
    6 years ago
  • Beautiful Chaos
    Hello out there! - It made me sad to see my last post every time I checked in on our poor little abandoned family blog, so just in case there is anyone out there who still...
    9 years ago
  • Mannion Memories
    Port Aransas Family Vacay 2013 - In June we went to visit our friends Callie and Raj in Port A. It was a lot of fun! Port A has tons of great restaurants and you ride around the town in...
    13 years ago
  • The Crazy Adventures of Matt, Jennifer, Cooper and Caleb!
    Tooth fairy - We lost our first tooth this week and the had a visit by the Tooth Fairy!! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
    13 years ago
  • Snapped With Love Photography
    New Born Studio Photography!! - SWL is now doing ALL newborn sessions in Studio. This makes it possible to have unlimited resources in props, lighting, backdrops etc. We are SO excite...
    14 years ago
  • THE BREWER FAM
    BENTOS!!!! - Whats to eat at our house!?! Well about 6 weeks ago I adopted bento lunches for my girls… I never thought I’d stick to it…. but it has become and addi...
    14 years ago
  • My wonderful life! Thanks to my savior!- Keosha
    High School ! - Man , I Havent Updated This Thing In Forever ! Okay I basically stated volleyball a whole month before school even stated going 3 time a day from 9-5 Soo...
    15 years ago
  • Life in the Fast Lane
    Your Love Never Fails - This song has been getting me through some pretty tough times here lately. So, whatever you're going through in life just remember *His love never fails* a...
    16 years ago
  • Portraits by Nat
    -

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2012 (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (1)
      • Something's gotta give...
  • ►  2011 (31)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2010 (65)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2009 (72)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2008 (20)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (9)

About Me

Barrow Family
Chris and I have been married for 4.5 years and have the most perfect, chaotic life anyone could ask for! We are blessed with the two most energetic, beautiful kiddos! Corbin is a boy who loves the outdoors and all "boy" things. He just turned the big 3! Princess Claire is a high heel, pearl necklace wearing DIVA.She just turned one! This past year has been so amazing!We can't leave out Peanut and Chippy... They are our two dogs who are just as crazy as ever. Chris and I definitely have our hands full but wouldn't change it for anything in this world!
View my complete profile