Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Catch up!

Been busy as usual! We never seem to slow down around here. The kids are all doing well, and are as cute as ever.
Corbin getting the "golden" ball at his football game! He is OBSESSED with football! He asks everyday if there is a football game on TV, Chris is in heaven!
Claire likes to "hug" caroline for pictures. Caroline does not feel the same.
Adorable.
Corbin and one of his best buddies. He has made so many friends this year. He loves his friends!
Grammy and the little cupcake on Halloween.
Caroline and Shelby
blurry pumpkin carving picture
All the cousins- Halloween fun!
This is Corbin's pumpkin that he made with Chris.
Wow- they don't look happy, but I swear they were!
All the kids that went trick or treating with us... I love all these kiddos.
Love this sweet mama's girl! She has become such a mommy's girl! I can't be out of her sight when we are at home, or she starts yelling for me.
This is Chris' birthday cake. I had to get hearts, stars and footballs so that all three kids would be happy!
trick or treating

my beautiful girls
Claire and her nana
Nothing like a almost two year old fueling up on cheetos and cupcakes
the cupcake trick or treating. she loved it, and totally understood!
The three kiddos at their uncles wedding this weekend. They all did such a great job in the wedding. Such a pretty wedding. These three were just adorable!
My two boys. Love them!

Daddy and his princess.
Claire and Caroline were not happy at this point! I still love the picture though.
My three kids DANCED the entire night. I was worried their little legs would be sore. I am telling you they were shaking it all night. They didn't stop moving until it was over. It was pretty cute to watch.
Corbin's favorite move was running and sliding across the dance floor. He did it ten million times.


The cutest ring bearer, flower girls and best man I have ever seen :)

1 comment:

Morgan said...

They have all grown SO much and are as adorable as ever. Glad to see all is well with your family!