Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012

We had a great Easter weekend. We went to the beach and really enjoyed it. The kids really enjoy the beach, and have so much fun when we are there. We played in the sand, our friends came to play for the day, did the neighborhood Easter egg hunt, had a nice Easter lunch with the family, and did a lot of fishing. Corbin and Claire both really like to fish. Corbin is so patient, and could sit out there watching his bobber for hours. I am so glad that they love the beach as much as I do. Growing up we went to the beach every summer, and I have a lot of really great childhood memories from Galveston. My kids will too.







We also had a very nice Easter dinner with Chris's family on Sunday. My kids were very spoiled all weekend long!





No comments: